Just watch it.
No, seriously. Watch the video.
but guys…can you imagine what would happen if someone hacked the highways?
SIGNAL BOOST THIS SHIT
THIS IS UTTERLY INCREDIBLE. I don’t get excited about that much technology-related stuff, but this is an INSANELY good direction to go in for energy, sustainability, and our own health. PLEASE GIVE MONEY AND SIGNAL BOOST AND WATCH WOW
BOOST THIS THEY’RE ALMOST THERE AND THERE ARE 7 DAYS LEFT
Hey y’all! I am going to do a Tumblr Giveaway of hand drawn mugs! Here are the mugs and some of the details about what I have drawn on them.
This is to celebrate the fact I have 350 followers on Tumblr! Along with that the winner will receive all of these mugs if they do the following…
- Harry Potter - Images above, above until is sketch of Ron (in red), above the is Hermione sketch (in purple), and end is Harry (in green). The word Always on the handle of the mug
- Divergent Mug - Images above, all the other factions in their colours. The word Factions on the handle of the mug
- Supernatural Mug - Images above, the 1967 Chevy Impala between two quotes, Jerk Bitch, Saving People, Hunting things, the family business. Along with that Winchester name on the handle of the mug.
- BBC Sherlock mug - Images above, IOU apple at the bottom of the mug, another quote, In a world of locked rooms the man with the key is king. Keys on the inside of the mug. Finally Moriarty’s name on the handle.
- Please follow me on tumblr
- Reblog this, likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you like, just be careful not to spam
- Have your inboxes or ask boxes open.
- I will pick a winner by July 1st, 2014. I will send it anywhere in the world.
- Have a wonderful day!
The Secret Life of the Gallifreyan Doctor
Plot twist: In an alternate dimension, Dumbledore and The Doctor are knitting club buddies
Listen, Mark and I, we had an arrangement where if you ever need me out of your hair, just give me a shout, OK?
Matt Smith, Colin Baker, Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Peter Davison
at Doctor Who 50th Celebration - November 23, 2013
"No one’s ever going to forget you." As Doctor Who turns 50, I’d like to pay tribute to arguably the most iconic companion, and my personal favourite. Sarah Jane Smith was played by the incomparable Elisabeth Sladen who is sadly missed, always, by generations of fans.